As examples, the Complaints Channel enables individuals to report the following, among others, but not limited to:
• Workplace harassment, sexual harassment, or harassment based on gender.
• Misuse of confidential or personal information.
• Improper use of company computer equipment, such as unauthorized program downloads.
• Violations related to public procurement.
• Environmental misconduct.
• Violations of consumer rights.
• Violations related to food safety and public health.
• Acts of corruption, fraud, or bribery.
• Aggression towards minors.
• Deceptive advertising.
What practices are not covered by the Complaints Channel?
Examples of cases that should not be reported through this channel, as there are more appropriate communication channels for them, include:
• Customer service complaints.
• Requests that, for any reason, Human Resources could not address or did not address in the way the employee requested.
Regulations applicable to the Complaints Channel and what you should know:
• Policy of General Principles for the Whistleblower Channel and Informant Protection.
• User Manual for the Whistleblower Channel.
If you wish to report something through our channel, you can fill out the form here